UP COMING ASSOCIATION EVENTS: Click on blue for links to events.
- Little Boy Blue Pampered Chef Sale orders due October 10. Pampered Chef Children’s Association of Minneapolis
- Andersen United Community School Sale October 9. Andersen United Community School Sale Volunteers needed!
- Thumper Silapda Party Wednesday October 22. Thumper Silpada Bling up with the Bunnies
- Little Boy Blue Wreath Sale Orders due October 24. Wreath Sale information and order form 2014
- Peanuts Luncheon October 25 Peanuts Luncheon Invite Spots still open for the event!
- Windows into Children’s November 7. Windows.invite 2014
- Wreath Sale Pick Up November 14 9am- Noon Wreath Sale 2014
- Children’s Foundation Luncheon November 18 Town & Country Club
- $6 Sale December 1-2 Children’s Minneapolis Campus
- NEW CEO of Children’s Announced!
October 10, 2014
Following-up from last night’s note, here’s the link to the site introducing Bob: www.childrensMN.org/CEO. We invite you to proudly share with your networks, friends and family.
Thank you again for your support.
Russ Becker, Chair, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota board of directors
The mission of The Children’s Association-Minneapolis is fundraising and service to meet the special needs of children cared for by Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota.For more than 50 years, women with a passion for helping patients and families served by Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, have volunteered countless hours to raise funds and provide a service through The Children’s Association-Minneapolis. In 2013, The Association raised $397,875 which bring the total amount raised since its inception in 1958, to over $11.9 million.
Programs and projects at the Children’s Minneapolis campus that have benefited from these funds include: Great Clips Family Resource Center, Star Studio, Family Needs Fund, Child Life Services, Pain & Palliative Care, and Pediatrics Clinic. The 200 plus members of The Association are organized into Chapters who each share the same mission yet are unique in their approach. Association fundraising events offer opportunities for members to participate in various activities including golf events, plant and wreath sales, fashion shows, luncheons, dinners, silent and live auctions, Bridge and Bunco. Association members also give gifts of time and talents through various service projects such as volunteering in the storybook Gift Shop, serving meals at the Ronald McDonald House, and creating a variety of items for patients (Sleepers, caps, booties, blankets, Wee Welcome Kits, ect.). In addition to the gratification of making a difference in the lives of the patients and their families at Children’s, membership benefits include community involvement, opportunities to serve in leadership positions and the chance to build strong friendships. We invite you to browse this website for more details about the Children’s Association-Minneapolis.
Contact us: The Children’s Association-Minneapolis 2525 Chicago Avenue South, Mailstop MDB 315 Minneapolis, MN 55404 612-813-6226 email: firstname.lastname@example.org